A hindrance is something that prevents us from being obedient to God’s commands.
Galatians 6:9, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
- ARE YOU GETTING TIRED OF DOING GOOD?: The Bible is clear that not only are we to not give up doing good, but we are never to allow ourselves to get fatigued in doing good. It is not good enough to just serve God out of obligation; God wants your service to Him to come from a heart of joy.
- DO YOU DOUBT GOD’S TIMING?: Impatience is a form of pride because we want God to do things our way in our timing. However, true faith trusts God, even when you don’t understand His ways. Remember, God’s blessings may not come when you want them too, but they are always on time.
- DO YOU THINK YOUR HARVEST IS NOT COMING?: Fatigue and weariness sets in when you lose sight of God’s promises. It happens when all you see is your sacrifices and not the heart of God for your life. Don’t allow your present circumstances to dictate your identity. Praise God and be faithful at all times- in sowing and reaping!
Make the joyful choice to not become tired in serving God with your finances.
- Be faithful in giving your tithes (10% of your total income) and offerings (anything you give after your tithes).
- Repent if you have allowed yourself to become tired and impatient in your giving.
- Ask God to give you His strength and joy to never grow weary or give up!
By the power of the Holy Spirit and the guidance of the Word of God I will not be hindered by “greed,” “laziness,” “unbelief,” “discouragement,” or “fatigue” in my giving to God. I will overcome “bitterness,” “impatience,” “pride,” “fear,” “idolatry,” and live a life of obedience in my finances.